Views: 278 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-17 Origin: Site
1. You must have a basic white shirt in your wardrobe. Versatile clothes, with different styles of ties, almost no problem.
2. When wearing, you can choose a solid knitted tie or a patterned wool collar. Such a tie will make your clothes look thinner and more casual.
3. Never wear it with a silk or shiny tie, they are too formal to be worn over a casual shirt.
4. Make sure not to use soft and thin trim, or trim with a small pattern, as they will not provide the desired contrast.
5. You can try any style of tie, from rough stripes to delicate geometric figures, or even a herringbone pattern, as long as it is a solid color.
6. If it is a more formal occasion, it is best not to wear the more casual knitted tie. The tie is the highlight of the whole dress, it is like an embellishment!